Saturday, April 27, 2024

Hello Friend

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring an adorable digital stamp from the My Enchanted Colors ko-fi shop!


You can find My Enchanted Colors and her ko-fi shop on Instagram.  She has the sweetest digital stamp so be sure to hop over and check her out.  To begin my card, I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" piece of polka-dot paper from my stash.  Next, I die cut some frames from both yellow and white card stock.  I glued 3 layers of the white frame together and then glued a yellow frame over those.  I cut a piece of white card stock to fit the frame and inked it with Mowed Lawn, Tumbled Glass, and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks.  I stamped a sentiment on the inked panel, glued it behind the layers of frames, and adhered it to my card.  I printed the images on Neenah card stock, colored them with copics, and fussy cut them.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the flowers and bees' cheeks and I used a black gel pen on the bees' eyes and antennae.  I added some Glamour Dust to their wings to give them some sparkle.  I adhered the flowers and bees directly to the inked panel and then attached the bunny over the frame with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful and fun weekend!


Hugs, Anita 

2 comments: