Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Just A Little Note

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a Newton's Nook challenge over on their Inky Paws  Challenge Blog

I made this card for Challenge #220 with a theme of polka dots.  I die cut a scalloped rectangle from red polka dot paper and adhered it to a black card.  Next, I die cut a stitched rectangle from white card stock and inked it with Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks.  I stamped the sentiment on the rectangle and matted it onto black card stock.  I stamped the adorable image from the Garden Mice stamp set, colored it with copics, and fussy cut it.  I used a black gel pen on the mouse's eyes and adhered it to my card with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


3 comments:

  1. It made me smile when I saw you had played along with the Inky Paws Challenge! This is so delightful and wonderful!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, Anita! Love your beautiful, yet simple design, and lovely coloring. Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge. Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is the cutest! I love your coloring and the polka dot paper! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete