Monday, April 1, 2024

Hi Hunny!

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the weekly sketch challenge over on the My Favorite Things Blog!

These adorable bees are from the Honey Bees stamp set.  I colored them with copics and then die cut them using the coordinating die-namics.  I followed the sketch and assembled my card base using black card stock and some yellow pattern paper from my stash.  I inked a white rectangle with Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink and adhered it to my card.  I adhered the bumble bees with foam tape to give my card some dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the MFTWSC 691.

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Love your layers and those are just the cutest bees <3

    ReplyDelete