Thursday, April 11, 2024

You Are Sew Amazing

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using lots of products by Lawn Fawn!


These adorable images are from the Sew Very Mice stamp set.  I stamped them on Neenah card stock, colored them with my copics, and die cut them using the coordinating Lawn Cuts.  I used the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables to die cut a 4.25" x 5.5" rectangle from Knit Picky Lost Mitten patterned paper and attached it to my card.  I die cut a piece of white card stock, inked it with Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide Ink, and adhered it on the bottom of my card.  I stamped one of the sentiments along the bottom edge of my card.  I used the Embroidery Hoop Lawn Cuts to die cut the embroidery hoop from white, kraft, and gray card stock.  I also inked a piece of white card stock with Victorian Velvet and adhered it behind the embroidery hoop.  I adhered the hoop and all the images with foam tape to give my card dimension.  




Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

  1. Nice card! I love the result with the paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card, love love all the pink!! Thanks a lot for playing with us with us at Lawn Fawnatics :) Francesca

    ReplyDelete