Sunday, April 7, 2024

You're Some Kind Of Wonderful

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a sketch challenge over on the My Favorite Things Blog! 

These sweet stamps are from the You Bring Sunshine stamp set.  I colored the images with copics and die cut them using the coordinating dienamics.  I used a black gel pen on their eyes and noses, and a white gel pen on their cheeks.  I inked the front of my card with Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks.  I used a Stitched Scalloped Edges Die-namics to die cut the border along the top of my card.  The sentiment is from the Fox and Friends stamp set (retired set).

I'm entering my card in the MFTWSC 692.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment:

  1. So simple, yet so eye catching! Super cute way to sneak in the pretty paper too!

    ReplyDelete