Thursday, April 18, 2024

A Little Bear Hug Love

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a stamp that the Rubber Stamps company sent me.

The Rubber Stamps company invited me to join their April "Inspired By Nature" challenge and of course I said yes!  This cute image is A Little Bear Hug Love.  I colored the image with copics, used a white gel pen to add polka dots to the heart, and fussy-cut the bear.  I used a black gel pen on the bear's nose.  I inked a 4.25" x 5.5" panel of white card stock with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.  I used dies from my stash to die cut the grass, tree, and tree foliage.  I inked the die cuts with distress oxide inks and splattered them with watercolors to add some visual interest and texture.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  I adhered the tree directly to my card and then adhered the bear, grass, and tree foliage with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment