Friday, April 19, 2024

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring one of the new releases in the Streamside Studios shop! 


These adorable images are from the A Ducky Day stamp set.  I used the clear stamp set for my card but the images are also available as digis if you prefer working with those.  My card is a mini-slimline measuring 3.25" x 6.25".  I die cut the grass and water from white card stock, inked them with distress oxide inks, and splattered them with water and watercolor paints.  I used a stencil to ink the clouds in the sky.  I stamped the images, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I adhered the images with foam tape and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the duck beaks and feet, and the bubbles.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita   

No comments:

Post a Comment