Saturday, April 6, 2024

Happy Birthday Wishes

Good morning crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a birthday card featuring a fun digital stamp from the Amanda Jayne Designs etsy shop!

I printed the cute cow on Neenah card stock, colored it with copics, and fussy cut it.  I cut a panel of white card stock and inked the grass and clouds with distress oxide inks.  I added a border of bright pattern paper on the left side and adhered this to my card front.  I stamped a birthday sentiment from a stamp in my stash and adhered the cow with foam tape.  I added a few tiny die cut hearts that I colored with copics to match the flower bouquet.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday 

2 comments: