Friday, April 19, 2024

You Make My Heart Smile

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a fun challenge over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog!

I used the All My Heart stamp set for my card.  I colored the stamped images with copics and used a black gel pen on the mouse eyes.  I die cut the images with the All My Heart Lawn Cuts.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Stackables Lawn Cuts to die cut two panels from white card stock.  I inked the edges of the larger panel with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink.  I inked the Heart Garden Stencil on the smaller panel with distress oxide inks.  I also used distress inks to create the grassy area and the cloudy sky.  I matted the smaller panel onto the larger one, and then adhered them to my card base.  I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set and then adhered the cute mice with foam tape to give my card some dimension.


I'm entering my card in the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 171 - Bingo.  I used the vertical "I" column of bright, critter, lawn cuts, stamp, and cute.  I'm also entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Stencil It.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Hugs, Anita      

1 comment: