I used the sweet Teacher's Pet stamp set. This is one of my very favorite stamps (and if you scroll down you can see another card made with this set). I colored it with copics and then added a few enamel dots. Go grab your favorite stamps (we hope they're SugarPea Designs, but they don't have to be) and make a card to enter our challenge! You may be the lucky person to win the shop gift certificate!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS11 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.
- However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Teachers Pet
Paper: My Mind's Eye - School Daze; Bazzill; Neenah
Other: Copics, Nestabilities, enamel dots