Saturday, April 13, 2024

May Your Holidays Be Wrapped In Happy

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I created for some challenges over on the My Favorite Things Blog.


These cute snowmen are from the JB Snow Happy stamp set.  I colored them with copics and fussy cut them.  I used a black gel pen on the snowman's eyes and a white gel pen on both of the snowmen's cheeks.  I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" panel of pattern paper an adhered it to my card.  I die cut circles from both white card stock and blue card stock.  I splattered the blue circle with thinned white guache and adhered a snowy slope on both.  I matted the blue circles on the white circles and adhered them to my card.  I adhered the snowmen to the card with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from the JB Gnome For The Holidays stamp set and adhered it to my card.

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment