Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Born To Be A Mermaid

Hello crafty friends!  I'm so excited to be guest designing this month for  @wonderingwabbit on Instagram.

This beautiful Maisy mermaid digital stamp was created by Nathalie of @wonderingwabbit.  I die cut a panel of bristol card and inked it with Brushed Corduroy, Tea Dye, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks.  I splattered the panel with water, thinned white gouache, and a bit of thinned brown acrylic paint.  I printed the sentiment along the top of the panel.

I printed Maisy on Neenah card stock, colored her with copics, and fussy cut her.  I used a white gel pen to add texture to her fin.  I adhered the mermaid directly to my card and then added a few clear bubble embellishments.

Copics:

Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000; R20; C3, C1

Hair - E37, #99, E97, YR21

Top/Fin - RV66, RV55, RV52, RV10

You can find this sweet mermaid and other amazing digital stamps in Nathalie's ko-fi shop.  Just hop over to Instagram and click on the link in her profile.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment