Sunday, May 12, 2024

Happy Mother's Day

Hello friends!  Happy Mother's Day to those of you that celebrate!  I'm guest designing for Wondering Wabbit (on Instagram) and today I'm sharing another one of her fabulous May release digital stamps!

This adorable girl is Veronica and you can find her in the Wondering Wabbit ko-fi shop.  Just hop over to Instagram, find the @wonderingwabbit account, and click on the link in her profile!  I kept my card very simple.  I die cut a scalloped rectangle and inked it with Iced Spruce and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks.  I adhered the rectangle to my card base and then adhered the sentiment strip with foam tape.  I colored Veronica with copics, fussy-cut her, and also adhered her with foam tape.

Copics:

Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20

Hair - E55, E53, E51, E50

Dress/Shoes/Bow - BV13, BV02, BV00, BV000; BV20, BG70




Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment