Sunday, June 8, 2014

You're So Bubbly

I hope you've been enjoying the weekend.  I found some time this week to color an image I've had for a few months now.



This adorable image is Blowing Bubbles by ArtbyMiRan.  I love this image.  I always enjoyed bubbles as a kid and still enjoy playing with them with my grandson.  I colored her with copics, and then added Glossy Accents and a tiny bit of Glamour Dust to the bubbles.  I went with a very simple card so that the focus is on this beautiful girl.  Mi Ran has lots of gorgeous images so be sure to stop by her etsy shop!

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
ArtbyMiRan Challenge 7  -  Anything Goes
DigiStamps4Joy Challenge 93  -  Girly/Feminine
Ditzie Digi Designs Challenge Week 5  -  Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle Challenge 88  -  Use A Digi
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge 32  -  Anything Goes

Stamps:  ArtbyMiRan - Blowing Bubbles; MFT - sentiment
Paper:  Echo Park; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, MFT Fishtail Flag Banners, Glossy Accents, Glamour Dust    

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anita and nicely coloured image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE bubbles and keep them on hand just for me to play with. It's true. I love this Anita. So sweet and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita this is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘GIRLY/FEMININE’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back with another DT hat on:
    Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our seventh ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - this is beautiful! Love how you did the bubbles! Also love your CAS style! Your colouring looks fabulous! So glad you joined us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use a Digi challenge! Wishing you the best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita this is stunning, beautiful colourwork. Thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 32 anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautifully coloured, Anita and I love the fun sentiment too!
    Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes Challenge at Artbymiran and good luck!

    ReplyDelete