Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bunny Balloon

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're having a wonderful week so far.  Not too much longer till the weekend :)  Today I'm sharing a card using an adorable digi image from the 2 Cute Ink Etsy shop.  If you haven't checked out her Etsy shop, you need to ... there's lots of cute images over there.


This sweet image is Bunny Balloon.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils.  I added some Liquid Applique to the bunny's tail and some Glamour Dust to the balloons.  I've made a birthday card with this cute bunny but I think this would make a great image for a baby card too.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
2 Cute Ink Challenge 107  -  Color Theme:  Yellow, Grey, and Blue
The Sailing Pineapple Challenge 5  -  All Creatures Great and Small

Stamps:  2 Cute Ink - Bunny Balloon; Your Next Stamp - Cuties in Flowerpots (sentiment)
Paper:  Fancy Pants - Park Bench; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Liquid Applique, Glamour Dust, button, MFT Fishtail Flags
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the softness of the colouring on the rabbit - its superb.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so sweet! Thanks for entering our animals challenge at The Sailing Pineapple - hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my this looks so cute! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a cutie!!!! Love this image! And as always, your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card!!! Thank u so much for joining us at 2 cute ink!!! Martha xx

    ReplyDelete