Monday, June 16, 2014

You Blow Me Away

Happy Monday to all of you.  I hope you had a fun weekend.  If you celebrated Father's Day, I hope the men in your lives had a wonderful day.  My hubby got lots of attention, love, gifts, and a yummy meal of his favorite foods.  And since my sweet daughter did all the work, I got to sit back and relax - yay!


I wanted to make my grandson a card for the 4th of July and thought Lollipop Firecracker Finn would be perfect.  I colored him with copics and added some Glamour Dust to the firecracker "flame" for some sparkle.  You can find all of Lori's adorable images over in her By LORi Designs shop.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Lollipop Firecracker Finn; MFT - sentiment
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Stars & Stripes; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers, EK Success border punch, Glamour Dust, button, twine

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anita, love the cute image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he is cute!!! Great 4th paper you used with him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design Anita so beautiful is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous card anita! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, love the image and sentiment!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous anita.fab image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete