Good morning sweeties! We are starting a new sketch challenge today over on the SugarPea Designs Blog.
I used Tweet Friend from the Sugar Snap Collection. I colored the image with copics and added some clouds in the background. I love this sweet image and it can be used for so many different types of cards. Be sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog to see the gorgeous work by the rest of the team!
Our rules are very simple:
* Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
* Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works with your design, just make sure the sketch is recognizable!
* Combine our sketch with any other challenge(s) (except another sketch!)
* Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDSS05 so that we may check out your beautiful work
* Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Designs Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Addicted To Stamps Challenge 84 - Outdoors
Creative Inspirations Challenge 268 - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts Challenge 40 - Die Cut/Punch Frenzy
Fussy n Fancy Challenge 115 - Outdoors
Stampin' For The Weekend Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Tweet Friend
Paper: Authentique - Flourish; Bazzill
Other: Copics, MFT Pierced Oval Stax, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers, MFT Beautiful Bows, Nestabilities