Thursday, June 26, 2014

7KCF - Emily Walking

Good morning all!  I have several stamps from Wild Rose Studio and thought it was time to color one up!


This little cutie is Emily Walking.  Isn't she adorable?  Such a perfect card for a young girl, especially with that little teddy in her backpack!  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils.  I also pulled out lots of my La-La Land Crafts Dies for this card.

Here are the 7KCF products:

Emily Walking Cling Stamp from Wild Rose Studio
Cream Pearl from Melissa Frances
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!
 
Hugs, Anita
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow your colouring is amazing. Such a cute image. Love the design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is she!!! I love this little image with her backpack! Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Anita, she's adorable.
    Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. The image is cute and you've colored her beautifully. The paper is perfect and then the nominal embellishments so the paper shows is wonderful. GREAT card. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita, I always admire your cards and this one is no exception! Gorgeous coloring too!! Just wanted to stop by and say hello and that I enjoy your work.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete