Monday, June 30, 2014

Guest Designer for The Challenge


Good morning.  I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  Today I'm a guest designer for The Challenge #10.


A couple of weeks ago I played along in the challenge that Lesley Croghan runs on her amazing blog, Always Playing With Paper.  I was the lucky winner and she asked me to join her team this week as a guest so of course I said yes!  I used this sweet little image, Puddle Jumper Ella Two, from the By LORi Designs digi shop.  I colored her with copics and then added a little bit of Glamour Dust to her hair barrettes and the flower on her dress.  




So the challenge this week is a color challenge, a sketch, or a combination of the two.  Be sure to stop by The Challenge #10 to see what their amazing team has created and to find all the challenge details.  Thank you, Lesley, for having me as a guest :-)

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great week!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Puddle Jumper Ella Two; Your Next Stamp - Cuties In Flower Pots (sentiment)
Paper:  Pebbles - Garden Party; Kraft; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Glamour Dust, Memory Box Scalloped Die, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers, button, twine     


7 comments:

  1. So dang cute!!! I really love this layout, and I might just have to use it!! Totally awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet card, Anita! I am so happy you could join us as a Guest!!! Your colouring is amazing!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, this is SUPER, DUPER Cute!!!!LOVE your coloring and SO bright and FRESH!!! Way to ROCK the Guest Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A darling card with such a precious image.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning anita.i love your design and fab pretty image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These puddle jumper kids are so cute, I love your hair colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, and can I just say... Dang girl! You sure know how to color!

    ReplyDelete