Monday, June 2, 2014

By LORi Designs - You Blow Me Away

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a fun weekend.  We had some beautiful sunshine and warm temps so I think it's safe to say that summer has finally arrived :)



Today I'm sharing a card using one of Dawn Moore's sweet images, Bird In Bath.  I love this girly bird in her bubble bath!  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and then added some Glamour Dust to give the bubbles some sparkle and shine.  I also added a bit of Glossy Accents to her beak.

Be sure to stop by the By LORi Designs Blog to see what the DT is sharing each day.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 21  -  Anything Goes
Craft-Room Challenge  -  Things with Wings
Simon Says Stamp Challenge  -  Anything Goes

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Bird in Bath; My Favorite Things - sentiment
Paper:  Carta Bella - Summer Lovin'; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents, MFT Grass Die-namic

8 comments:

  1. Adorable and such a clever card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous anita.i love the cute fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and the BG is the perfect complement to the stamp! Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute colourful card. Lovely image :-) thank you for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reminds me of watching birds preening in the birdbath in the garden. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, really cheery! - Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia W DT

    ReplyDelete