Wednesday, June 11, 2014

HB2U

Good morning everyone!  Jo Davies recently released some new digi stamps over in her Etsy shop and I made a card using one of them.


This lovely image is Banner Girl.  I colored her with copics and added some shading with a Prismacolor pencil.  I was really struggling with this image because orange isn't a color I use very often.  I love it ... I just can't seem to color with it lol!  I added some ribbon, a bow, and a few gumdrops from Your Next Stamp.  If you purchase this digi image, you actually get two images.  The one you see here with HB2U on the banner, and one image with no letters on the banner. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafting By Design  -  Happy Birthday
Creative Inspirations Challenge 269  -  Bright & Bold Colors
Inky Impressions Challenge 163  -  For The Girls
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 181  -  Anything Goes
Seize The Birthday Challenge

Stamp:  Time For Tea Designs - Banner Girl
Paper:  Adornit - Crazy Wordplay; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Martha Stewart border punch, ribbon, YNS Gumdrops

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful image, you managed the orange just perfectly! Great paper!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With your talent I don't think there is any color you couldn't handle! Your coloring is remarkable! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring and I love the colour choices, they just pop. Thanks for sharing at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy your colouring skills!!! Looks like you rocked the orange to me.
    I'm so glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a great card and a fab use of colour! Beautiful colouring too and a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. Thank you for joining us in our Happy Birthday Challenge at Crafting By Designs.

    ReplyDelete