Wednesday, June 18, 2014

7KCF Challenge - Peggy

( ** Please scroll down for my SugarPea Designs post ** )

Good morning!  It's Wednesday so that means we have a new challenge posted over on the 7KCF Challenge Blog today.  As always, our challenge theme is "anything goes"!


I used a sweet image from Whimsy Stamps by Sylvia Zet called Peggy.  She's one of Sylvia's older stamps but still one of my favorites.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I added some Liquid Pearl to the centers of the flowers and also around the image.  The corner die is the Heart Banner Die from La-La Land Crafts.  The butterfly is one of Memory Box's newer dies, Rhone Butterfly Wings.  Be sure to stop by the 7KCF Challenge Blog to see the beautiful work by the rest of the DT and to get all the challenge details.  Our challenge is open for two weeks so I hope you find some time to play along!

Products from the 7KCF store:
 
Peggy by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps
Rhone Butterfly Wings Die from Memory Box
Cream Pearls from Melissa Frances
White Opal Liquid Pearls from Ranger Industries


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Love To Create Challenge 120  -  Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. What a doll!!! I finally bought some of these digi images yesterday, and I can't wait to color them!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fabulous at coloring and this image is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning anita.gorgeous image and i love your bright paper and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! Thinking of buying her.
    Love how you color her and color combo
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright and colourful card - makes me smile just to look at it. Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge at Love To Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation, love the lay-out!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete