Friday, June 27, 2014

Your Next Stamp's Fun Friday Challenge

Happy Friday friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Fun Friday Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog.


This adorable image is Fishing Bear, one of the digital images available in the Your Next Stamp shop.  The sentiment is from the Cuties In Flower Pots clear stamp set.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and then stenciled some clouds in the sky.  I added some Glossy Accents on the bear's nose and the fishing reel.  I also added some YNS Gumdrops to my card.  My layout is the sketch from the June challenge.  



To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog to find all the challenge details and to see the fabulous work by the DT!  

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  Your Next Stamp - Fishing Bear and Cuties in Flower Pots
Paper:  Little Yellow Bicycle - Splash; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glossy Accents, YNS Gumdrops, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Die      

3 comments:

  1. oh how gorgeous! just love the cute image and lovely papers! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this stamp I thought it was cute. But seeing your card now shows me it's freaking adorable. I love love love the stamp and your coloring has sold it to me. Love your papers and layout. Another GREAT card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a fun little image!! Love his waders! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete