Friday, June 20, 2014

Balloon Birdie's Happy Birthday

Yay ... it's finally Friday!  Are you as happy to see the weekend as I am?  No special plans this weekend, just looking forward to a little less craziness lol!


So I thought I'd start my weekend off with a cheerful Happy Birthday card.  This cute image is Balloon Birdie from the 2 Cute Ink etsy shop.  If you've never checked out her shop, be sure to stop over there.  She's got tons of cute images.  I colored this one with copics and then stenciled some clouds in the background.  I used the My Favorite Things Clouds Die-namic  and then stamped my sentiment on the clouds.  The paper is some I found in my leftover stash pile.  The layout is the current sketch over at The Challenge #9.    

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges: 
2 Cute Ink Challenge 108  -  Birthday Challenge
Seize The Birthday Challenge  -  Anything Goes
The Challenge #9  -  Sketch

Stamps:  2 Cute Ink - Balloon Birdie; Your Next Stamp - sentiments
Paper:  Bella Blvd; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, MFT Cloud Die-namic

10 comments:

  1. I just want to squish him!! lol! I love theses images, and have been meaning to purchase a few! (you enabler you!) Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and such sweet papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunny, happy and sweet! Winning combo for sure, Anita! Love what you did with the sketch and so happy you played along again. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, this is so sweet,your coloring, DIVINE!!! and that DO, perfection, such a very sweet card!!!

    Thanks for joining us at The Challenge, love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect little scene, LOVE your little bird and the clouds? Awesome! I adore the papers you used for the background! What a great layout for this Challenge!! And thank you for linking up to STB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! Love the cheerful colors you chose and your coloring on the image, too. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your adorable card, the little bird is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita, this is so adorable and bright and cute and... :) I just love it! :)
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy card! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fabulous! Love the colours, the colouring and the design. Great work. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete