Sunday, February 11, 2024

You & Me

Good evening friends!  Today I'm collaborating with Veronica of PassioneScrap.  You can find Veronica's shop in her @passionescrap profile over on Instagram!


I inked a panel of white cardstock with Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink and a heart stencil from my stash.  I spattered the background with Spun Sugar that I thinned with water.  I diecut a heart, inked it with Spun Sugar, and ran it through my printer in order to print the sentiment on the heart.  These adorable little penguins and the sentiment are from Veronica's digital stamp set.  I printed the penguins on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and then fussy-cut them.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights and then adhered the penguins and sentiment heart to the card with foam tape.  I added a few clear sequins for a little bit of sparkle.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment