Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Nuts About You

Hello friends!  Today I'm over on the Heffy Doodle Blog sharing a card I made for my husband. 

I started my card by using the Stitched Leaves Backdrop Die to diecut a panel from bristol card.  I inked it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and adhered it to my card base.  I used the Tree-mendous Peekaboo Tree Die to diecut the tree from kraft cardstock and I inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  I diecut the tree foliage from bristol card.  I diecut a strip of grass and then inked both the tree foliage and grass with Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Inks.


I stamped the images from the Nuts About You stamp set and colored them with copics.  I diecut the images using the Heffy Doodle Mini Die Cutting Machine and the Nuts About You dies.  I diecut the hole in the tree trunk and glued one of the squirrels and black cardstock behind the hole.  I adhered the tree trunk with liquid glue.  I stamped the sentiment on the tree foliage, and then adhered the foliage and grass with foam tape.  I added highlights with a white gel pen and then adhered the squirrels and acorns to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment