Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Sending Hugs

 Good morning friends!  I'm colllaborating with Gaby from My Enchanted Colors Ko-Fi Shop!  You can find Gaby's shop in her profile at @myenchantedcolors on Instagram.

This sweet girl is from the new Valentine release in her shop.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from bristol card and inked it with Mowed Lawn and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.  I spattered it with water and then adhered it to my card base.  I printed the digital image on Neenah cardstock, colored it with Copics, and fussy-cut it.  I added some highlights with a white gel pen and adhered it to my card with foam tape.  I used a word die from Hello Bluebird to cut the sentiment from red cardstock and adhered it to my card with liquid glue.

Copics:

Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20

Hair - E55, E53, E51, E50

Teal - BG49, BG15, BG13, BG11

Red - R39, R37, R35

Pink - R85, R83, R81

Wing - BG11, BG10

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes  

1 comment: