Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Sending Christmas Cheer

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card to add to my stash for this year! 

I diecut a stitched rectangle from bristol card and inked it with distress oxide inks. I splattered the card with both white and navy watercolor paints.  I used the Christmas Tree Farm stamp set from My Favorite Things.  This set has been retired but there are lots more adorable Christmas sets in their shop!  I colored the images with copics and diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I adhered the images, sparkly diecut snowflakes, and heat embossed sentiment to my card with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the MFT Ready, Set, Christmas Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment