Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sending A Holiday Hi

Good evening friends!  I'm posting a Christmas card for some challenges over on the My Favorite Things Blog!

These sweet images are from the North Pole Pals stamp set.  I started my card by stamping the images and coloring them with copics.  I used a black gel pen on the bear and penguin eyes.  I diecut a stitched rectangle and inked it with Peacock Feathers, Prize Ribbon, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I heat embossed a white snowflake from the stamp set.  Next, I diecut a snow slope and inked the edge of the slope with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the set onto the snow slope.  I adhered the snow slope with foam tape and then I adhered the bear and the penguins.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

MFTWSC 686

MFT Color Challenge 230

MFT Ready, Set, Christmas!

Simon Says Stamp IG Challenge - Ink Blending

1 comment:

  1. Love this card- the background is stunning and critters are adorable. Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete