Monday, February 19, 2024

Hey Chickie

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a card using an adorable digital stamp from the Tatilandia_Digitalshop over on Instagram.

I printed the image on Neenah cardstock, colored it with copics, and fussy-cut it.  The pattern paper is by Doodlebug Design and I cut the square to measure 5.5" x 5.5", which is the size of my finished card.  I diecut a scalloped circle and sponged the inner circle lightly with Spun Sugar and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks.  I used a die to cut the bow from pink cardstock and adhered it to the top of the scalloped circle. I adhered the chickie girl with foam tape to add some dimension to my card.  The sentiment is from a stamp set that I have in my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment