Sunday, February 25, 2024

Hoppy Easter

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun Easter card featuring stamps by Streamside Studios!


These adorable images are from the Sweet Easter Friends stamp set.  This set is currently out of stock at Streamside Studios but you can find it over at Simon Says Stamp.  If you prefer working with digital stamps you can find them in the Streamside Studios shop.  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I used a stitched rectangle die to cut a panel of white cardstock.  I inked the panel with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink.  I diecut grassy strips and inked them with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink.  I stamped sentiments on the strips and adhered them with foam tape.  I also adhered the images with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment