Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Happy New Baby

 Hello friends!  Today I'm over on the Heffy Doodle Blog sharing a sweet baby card!


This adorable mouse and balloons are from the Popping By stamps.  I colored the images with copics and used a black gel pen on the mouse's eyes.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the mouse's nose.  

I used the Stitched Hearts Background Die to cut a panel from white card stock.  I inked the panel with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink, splattered it with thinned white gouache, and adhered it to my card base.  I used the Happy New Baby Jumbo Sentiment Dies to cut the sentiment from both yellow pattern paper and white card stock.  I wanted the sentiment to have some dimension so I glued several of the white diecuts together and then glued the yellow diecut on top of the others.  I glued the jumbo sentiment to my card and then added the balloons and mouse with foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: