Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Kiss Me My Love

Hello sweet friends!  I have another PassioneScrap collaboration card to share today.  These adorable images are from the "There Is Love In The Air" collection and you can find it in the @passionescrap profile on Instagram!

I cut a 4.25" x 5.5" panel of sweet Doodlebug Design pattern paper and adhered it to my card.  Next I cut a piece of white cardstock and diecut a circle in the middle towards the top.  I adhered the white card stock to my card base.  I printed the images and sentiment on Neenah card stock, colored them with copics, and fussy cut them.  I adhered all the images and the sentiment with foam tape to give my card some dimension.

I hope you all have a beautiful day today!

Hugs, Anita 

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Love Is In The Air

No comments:

Post a Comment