Thursday, September 16, 2021

You Make Me Smile

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring some of the newest dies from the Crafty Meraki Mini Release! 


My mini slimline card measures 3.5" x 6.25".  I cut a piece of bristol card, sponged it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink, and adhered it to my card base.  I used the new Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline Die to cut a frame from white cardstock and adhered it to my card.  I diecut the three flowers from the beautiful Kelsey Para-Dies and sponged the flowers with Kitsch Flamingo, Scattered Straw, and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the flowers with the same oxide ink and white acrylic paint.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the Reason To Smile stamp set and adhered the flowers with foam tape for dimension.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: