Sunday, September 12, 2021

On Your Special Day

Happy Sunday everyone!  I'm so excited to be guest designing for Joy Clair Designs this month!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a beautiful floral image from their latest release.


This lovely image and sentiment are from the On Your Special Day digital stamp set.  I printed the image on Neenah cardstock and then diecut a panel using a stitched rectangle die.  I colored the image with copics and then shaded around the flower with both copics and colored pencils.  I spattered some white acrylic paint over the panel.  I printed one of the sentiments from the digital set, cut it into a strip, and adhered it with foam tape.  It's a very clean and simple card but I usually struggle with floral images so I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Copics:  R32, R30, R00; V12, V01, V000; G28, G24, G21, G20

Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Hugs, Anita   

3 comments:

  1. Anita, this is simply beautiful and colored perfectly! I love it and love how you added the sentiment. Off too get this digi. Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments and support Cheryl! I hope you are doing well. If you would like to send me your mailing address at amadden725@sbcglobal.net I would love to send you a card 💗

      Delete