Monday, September 6, 2021

Happy Bird-Day

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun slimline birthday card featuring a new stamp set from Paperie Ink


My slimline card measures 3.5" x 8.5".  I used the Crafty Meraki Times Square Para-Dies to cut the front cover from white cardstock.  I stamped a sentiment from the Happy Bird Day stamp sentiment on the cover.   I sponged some bright Distress Oxide Inks onto my card behind the four diecut squares.  I spattered the inks with water and white acrylic paint.  Once the card front was dry, I adhered the white cardstock cover with foam tape.  


I stamped images from the Owl About Me stamp set on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and colored them with copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the owl eyes and I used a Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the party hats and gifts.  I adhered the images with foam tape.


I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set and then adhered the front cover and the colored images with foam tape for added dimension.


Copics:
Owls - E31, E30, E50; Y38; B000
Tree Branch - E29, E27, E23; YG17, YG03, YG01
Blue - BG05, BG01, B000
Purple - V15, V12, V01
Pink - RV14, RV13, RV11
Orange - Y38, Y35, Y32
Green - YG17, YG03, YG01

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment