Sunday, September 19, 2021

Lucky Me

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 559.  


These adorable critters are from the Fox and Friends stamp set.  I diecut a piece of bristol card with a cloud border die, sponged it with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink, and adhered it to my card.  Next, I diecut a piece of bristol card with a grass die, sponged it with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink, and adhered it to my card.  I stamped the images onto Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and then fussy cut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the bears' eyes and noses and adhered them to my card with foam tape for dimension. 

Copics:
Bears - E33, E31, E30, E50; R20; E01; 100
Plane - R39, R37, R35, R32, C3, C1, C0
Scarf - B26, B24, B21
Tree - YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01
Cloud - BG10, BG000


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment