Thursday, September 23, 2021

Smile

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring some of the newest products from the Crafty Meraki Mini Release! 


My mini slimline card measures 3.5" x 6.25".  I sponged Weathered Wood Distress Ink on the front of my card and spattered it with water.  Once dry, I spattered it with gold metallic paint.  I used the new Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline Die to cut a frame from white cardstock.  

I stamped the large floral image from the Reason To Smile stamp, ran it through my ScanNCut, and colored it with copics.  I stamped the sentiment and heat-embossed it with gold embossing powder.  I adhered the flowers, frame, and sentiment with foam tape.

Copics:

Flowers - R32, R30, R00; V12, V01, V000

Greenery - G28, B24, G20; BG75, BG72, BG70; YG67, YG63, YG61

Berries - BG13, BG11, BG10

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: