Saturday, September 25, 2021

Happiest of Holidays

Good morning!  I'm back again today guest designing for Joy Clair Designs!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring a an adorable Santa from their latest release.

This Santa and sentiment are from the Love Santa Digital Stamps.I printed the image on Neenah cardstock, ran it through my ScanNCut, and colored it with copics.  I used a stitched rectangle die to diecut some Christmas pattern paper for the front of my card.  Next, I diecut a stitched oval from bristol card and sponged it with distress oxide ink.  I spattered the oval with thinned white acrylic paint and adhered it to my card.  I adhered a snowy slope on the oval with foam tape, and then adhered my Santa with foam tape also.  I printed one of the sentiments from the stamp set, matted it onto green cardstock, and adhered it to my card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to Santa's buckle, buttons, and blades on his skates.  I added a few tiny stars for embellishment.

Copics:

Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000

Beard, Fur Trim - C3, C1, C0

Santa Suit - R37, R35, R32

Buttons - C7, C5, C3

Buckle - Y28, Y26, Y23

Skates - C5, C3, C1

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: