Monday, September 6, 2021

Halloween Greetings

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 557.


I used the adorable witch from the Witch Way Is The Candy stamp set for my card today.  This is one of my favorite Halloween stamp sets and I've used this sweet little witch sooo many times!  I stamped her on Neenah cardstock, colored her with copics, and diecut her using the coordinating die-namics


I sponged Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, Wilted Violet, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks onto a panel of bristol card.  I spattered it with white acrylic paint.  I diecut a star from bristol and sponged it with Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, and Crackling Campfire Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the star with both white and black acrylic paint.  I adhered the star directly to my card and adhered the witch with foam tape.  I heat-embossed a sentiment from the stamp set and also adhered it with foam tape.

Copics:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E37, E99, E97, YR21
Clothes - V17, V15, V12, V01; YG17, YG03, YG01; YR09, YR07, YR04; N8, N6, N4
Broom - E27; YR23, Y19, Y11

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment