Friday, March 7, 2014

You Warm My Heart

Happy Friday morning to all of you!  I have a sweet new digi to share today.


This cutie is Hugs by Time For Tea Designs.  Isn't she adorable?  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I embossed my cardstock, used a Martha Stewart heart border punch and added a few hearts from the Memory Box Mini Heart Collection Die.  Be sure to stop by Jo's etsy shop here to find this image and lots of other fabulous designs.  

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Aud Sentiments Challenge 101  -  Any Sentiment For A Girl Inspiration
Crafting From The Heart Challenge  -  Anything Goes/Use Punches and Dies
Digi Makeover Challenge 130  -  Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles 213  -  Use Embossing
Milk Coffee Challenge  -  Emboss It
Papertake Weekly Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish Challenge 201  -  Anything Goes
The East Wind Challenge 2  -  Use A Digi

Stamps:  Time For Tea Designs - Hugs; MFT - sentiment
Paper:  Neenah, Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, MS border punch, Memory Box Mini Heart Collection Die 

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your card gorgeous image beautifully coloured lovely papers and embossed folder and layout too ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is totally squeezable!!! I really need to buy some of these stamps, I have just been too busy!! Awesome job as always my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card love the image chosen and your colouring. Thankyou for joining our challenge this week at Crafting From the heart and looking forward to you joining us again next time.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful cute card. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, warmed my heart, love the simplicity & design. Thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work,I love "Time for tea". Thanks for joining in at Milkcoffee this time, Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Such a beautiful project. Gorgeous image and love the colours. Thank you for joining challenge 8 at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs Erin DT and Co owner x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card. I love the image and wonderful coloring. I love the additional heart die, papers, punches. Great beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our any girl sentiment challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous anita.fab sweet image and i love your pretty colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete