Monday, March 31, 2014

Sugar n' Spice

Good morning everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  We had a cold and rainy/snowy Saturday but Sunday the weather was so nice - a little chilly still but the sun was shining! 


We have a new inspiration post over on the La-La Land Crafts Blog.  Our inspiration is "hearts aflutter" so we want to see hearts and/or butterflies.  I used this sweet Sugar n' Spice Marci and colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I used a bit of Glamour Dust on her cupcake and added a little heart charm to the bow.  The gorgeous banner in the corner is from the Heart Banner Die.  This is one of my favorite dies ... I think I would use it on every card I make if I could lol!  I have been a guest with the La-La Crafts DT for the months of February and March so sadly this is my last post with them.  I want to thank Debbie and Irina for inviting me to play along with this group of talented and sweet ladies!  Of course that doesn't mean that I won't still be coloring these adorable little Marcis and Lukas!  Be sure to stop by the La-La Land Crafts Blog to see what the rest of this amazing team is sharing today.

Here is a list of the copics and pencils I used:
Skin - E21, E00, E000, R20, R11
Hair - E27, E23, E21
Clothes & Shoes - RV10, V000, YR30 and Prismacolor Pencils PC994, PC1034
Spoon - E44, E43, E41
Cupcake - E44, E43, E41, B000, RV10, V000, Prismacolor PC994

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!

Hugs, Anita       

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Stamping Sensations March Challenge  -  Pretty In Pink
The Corrosive Challenge 196  -  Show Us Your Metal
The Cutie Pie Challenge 66  -  Cute with Dies and Punches
Totally Papercrafts Challenge 212  -  Think Pink

Stamp:  La-La Land Crafts - Sugar n' Spice Marci
Paper:  My Minds Eye; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, doily, seam binding, charm, pearls

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anita using my favourite colours. Beautifully coloured image too. Thanks for playing along with us at TPC this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita, fabulous card. I love that bunting die too! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing this adorable card with The Cutie Pies....fab use of dies, so just right for our theme this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty pink creation! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning anita.fab sweet image and your colouring is so pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, thanks for Joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree, that die must be my fave too. Just love it! Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I love the image and the boder die is fab. Thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card! Love the little heart charm! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous - beautifully coloured and I love the colours you've used too.

    Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete