Thursday, March 20, 2014

I'm Soy Happy For You!

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the 7 Kids College Fund Blog.     




This sweet image is Rice Rice Baby by SugarPea Designs  Isn't this chubby little penguin just the cutest thing?  And I know you're going to love the sentiments that come in the stamp set!  I colored this cute penguin with copics and then used Glossy Accents on his beak and feet.  The fun paper is Take Note by Doodlebug.  

Here are the supplies I used from the 7KCF Store:

 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!
 
Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge 87  -  Make Your Mark
Crafting By Designs March Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar March Challenge  -  Animal Antics
Scribble and Scrap Challenge 14  -  Anything Goes
 
Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Rice Rice Baby
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Take Note; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Glossy Accents, MFT Dienamics Stitched Circle Stax
 

10 comments:

  1. So cute is your image Anita great card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how that black just pops against that rainbow colored paper!! Totally cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Love the bright papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this anita.fab fun image and fantastic bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and beautiful colouring and shading! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gaaahh!! That sentiment is killing me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable :) love the coloring and the cute sentiment, thank you for sharing with ATSM !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! I love this card! your colouring of the penguin is AMAZING! and that bright coloured paper is just fab! love it! thank you so much for joining us in our always anything goes challenge at Scribble and Scrap !
    Mirella DK
    DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita your cards and colouring always ROCK! This card is crazy adorable, his head band and belt look like shiny silk! Love that DB dp too! Hugs K :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute - I love that penguin!!

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete