Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Easter Chicklet

Hello all!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using a digi stamp by DigiStamp Boutique. 


This cute little chick is from the Cute Chicklets Easter Collection.  I think these digis are adorable and they are so quick and easy to color ... perfect if you've got quite a few Easter cards to make!  I colored this chick and balloons with copics and colored pencils and added some Glossy Accents to the beak and the polka dots on the balloon.  I hope to find some time to color the rest of the images from this collection soon.

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
613 Avenue Create Challenge 64  -  Anything Goes
Come And Get It Challenge  -  Easter/Spring
Creative Knockouts Challenge 29  -  Things with Wings
Digi Galore Challenge  -  Anything Goes
DigiStamp Boutique Customer Competition 
Hanna & Friends Challenge 192  -  CAS
Party Time Tuesday Challenge 164  -  Party Animal

Stamp:  DigiStamp Boutique - Cute Chicklets Easter Collection
Paper:  BoBunny; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glossy Accents, brads   

14 comments:

  1. OMG, that is way tooo cute, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh sooo cute Anite is your card and image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!
    LOVE the bright colours, especially the purple.
    .. and the scattered brads, I'm always a fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this chubby little chick!! And I can totally see where you used Glossy Accents!!! My pics never seem to show it well! lol! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! And your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so cute Anita, love it!
    I brought these cute chicks must find time to play.
    Hugs Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh Anita this chick is just too cute! And it's perfect for our Optional Twist this week "birds of a feather"! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and I see what you mean about this little chick being so darn cute. Wonderful layout and colors, your embellishments reminds me of Smarties, one of my favourite candy. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhh soooo cute and cheerful! Just perfect for Easter! Love the bright colors!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Anita.
    Your card is very beautiful. I must begin with my Easter cards.
    The colors are great - I love it.
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Kate
    http://kate1975.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, this is ADORABLE!! Love the image and design. Beautiful layout- such a fun, bright card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week. Hope you join us again!

    Hugs,
    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Card is so fantasic, i love your layout and coloring!
    Thank you for joining us at Hanna and Friends Challenge. Hope, we see you again.
    Hugs,
    Sandra GD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your card is so gorgeous! I love the colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.
    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anita - This card is adorable. A great CAS creation. I could see making several of these for the holiday. Thanks for visiting our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete