Thursday, March 6, 2014

7 Kids College Fund - Miss Frosty

( ** Please scroll down for my SugarPea Designs post ** )

Happy Thursday!  I know most of us are so tired of winter and ready for spring to arrive.  We've had a really cold and snowy winter here where I live.  I think we've seen more freezing temps and snow than we've had in many, many years.  So even though I'm ready for winter to be over, I couldn't resist coloring up one more snowman!


I used this adorable Miss Frosty by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps.  I absolutely love Sylvia's images!  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and added some Glossy Accents and lots of Glamour Dust.  I used a sentiment about friends but this stamp would also make a beautiful Christmas card.

Here are the supplies I used from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
Miss Frosty by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 

Stamps:  Whimsy Stamps - Miss Frosty; CC Designs - sentiment
Paper:  Fancy Pants - Blissful Blizzard; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glossy Accents, Glamour Dust, Impression Obsession Snowflake die, pearls

    

7 comments:

  1. Aww what a lovely image Anita and your colouring is amazing great card and lovely layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable scene!! I just love those little birds!! If I was smart, I would still be working on Xmas stuff!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful anita.really gorgeous image and your colouring is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anita, wow this is so cute!! Gorgeous colouring as usual! Hope all is well with you! P x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita this is the CUTEST!! Adorable image and you just made it even more so, super sweet-love this! Perfect sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete