Tuesday, March 4, 2014

By LORi Designs Inspiration

( ** Please scroll down for my SugarPea Designs post ** )

Happy Tuesday!  We have a new inspiration post up on the By LORi Designs Blog.  Our inspiration this week is a "spring theme" and let me tell you ... I am SO ready for spring :) 


I used the adorable Puddle Jumper Maxie with Snow Cone for my card today.  Isn't she a cutie?  And she's one of my favorite BLD designs.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and then added some Glamour Dust to her snowcone to give it a frosty look.  I used some fun Doodlebug Design papers, a doily, and a few buttons.  Be sure to stop by the By LORi Designs Blog to see what the rest of the team created.  I know you'll find lots of inspiration over there! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Puddle Jumper Maxie with Snow Cone; MFT - sentiment
Paper:  Doodlebug Design: Neenah
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, doily, buttons, embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anita,Such a great design and love the image and the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous anita.fab sweet image and i love your pastel colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete