Monday, March 17, 2014

Enjoy The Simple Things

Good morning all!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  We had a gorgeous Saturday here - sunny and warm.  But then it turned very cold again Sunday.  Geez, is spring ever going to arrive?  I'm sure it will but in the meantime we have a new inspiration post to share with you over on the La-La Land Crafts Blog this week. 


Our inspiration this week is a "pinspiration picture" and the colors are simply gorgeous!  I used this cute little Beach Luka (with Sentiments) and colored him with copics.  I tore a piece of kraft paper and sponged the edge with brown ink for the "sand".  My background paper is from Carta Bella and I love this 6x6 pad!  I cut my "sun" with nestabilities and crinkled them a bit and then added a big orange button.  Be sure to stop by the La-La Land Crafts Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing. 

Here's a list of the copics I used:
Skin:  E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair:  E27, E23, E21
Clothes:  YR23, Y18, Y13, Y00, G28, G24, G40
Pail and Shovel:  B28, B24, B41, R59, R46, R22
Sand Castle:  E37, E35, E33, E30

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

      

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh...the beach! It's supposed to be almost 70 here today, and I have not seen a single peep from the sun yet!! lol! This is awesome!! Love the sand and the sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous anita.fabulous beach scene and i love the sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete