Thursday, October 3, 2013

You're A+

Happy Thursday friends!  We're trying some new things over on the Sugar Nellie Blog and today I'm sharing how I "discovered" the gorgeous Sugar Nellie images.  So if you get a chance, stop by and check it out!


The very first Sugar Nellie stamp I colored was High School Student and I decided to stamp and color her again for today's card.  Of course I used my copics and colored pencils.  My papers are some very old October Afternoon papers - love it when I can use up some of my older stash!  I added some flowers, pearls, and a bow.  You can find all the Sugar Nellie stamps over at Funky Kits.  

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafting By Designs Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge 64  -  Anything Goes
Fab N Funky Challenge 187  -  Ribbon
Papertake Weekly Challenge  -  Anything Goes

Stamps:  Sugar Nellie - High School Student; CC Designs - sentiment
Paper:  October Afternoon; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Star Dust Stickles, seam binding, EK Success flower punches, pearls, Nestabilities

11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Great layout and colours, and I love the stamp! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is completely adorable sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow and blue and the A+ tag is a cute touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable!! I am loving the colors on this too! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Anita, I love the colours :o)
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous anita.stunning design and colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet & you've colored her perfectly!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colouring and I love your patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and such a sweet image. I love the layout and fab colours. Great papers too.

    Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know what? This card is A+ too. Beautiful!!! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete