Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Witchy Sue and Baby Boo

( ** Please scroll down for my TGF post ** )

It's Tuesday so that means we have some new makes to share with you over on the By LORi Designs Blog.  We are featuring Lori's adorable Halloween images which is fine with me because I LOVE Halloween!  It's one of my favorite little holidays to celebrate.  Partly because it's my daughter's birthday and also because I just adore the cute, not-very-scary ghosts, witches and goblins.


I'm using Puddle Jumper Witchy Sue and Baby Boo on my card today.  I colored them with copics and colored pencils, and then applied Glamour Dust to the candy and the bow on her hat.  I finished my card with some ribbon and buttons.  Please be sure to stop by the By LORi Designs Blog to see what the rest of the talented DT is sharing over there.  I know you'll find lots of inspiration for some "spooky" cards of your own :)

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
ABC Challenge 49  -  Halloween
Clear It Out Challenge  -  Halloween w/ Orange
Crafty Catz Challenge 202  -  Time For Halloween
Crafty Sentiments Challenge  -  Halloween
Digi Galore Challenge  -  Halloween
Get Inky Challenge 15  -  Buttons on a Halloween Card
Imagination Crafts Challenge 4  -  Halloween
Papertake Weekly Challenge  -  Happy Halloween Hues
Ribbon Carousel Challenge RCC86  -  Fall and Halloween
Sweet Stampin' Challenge  -  Halloween

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Puddle Jumper Witchy Sue and Baby Boo; Hero Arts - sentiment
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Haunted Manor; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, ribbon, buttons

18 comments:

  1. Aaaww how cute is this! Love it!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Anita!! I love the bright fun colors & stickles!! :))
    (Oh, I see it's glamour dust--!) -- cool ! :))

    Hope she has a wonderful & fabulous birthday!!
    I agree completely -- I prefer the too cute to spook rather than the ghoulish!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright, colourful creation, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I caved and purchased a few of these new digis from By LORi Designs. Your cards featuring these adorable images make me want to own the entire series! Fabulous card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous anita.really adorable spooky image and your colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable ard, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Fabulous design and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful coloring! Adorable! Thank you for joining Clear It Out challenge! Karen N, CIO-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for entering the Imagination Crafts Challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card! Love your fabulous coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W
    SchoolinandScrappin
    Crafty Sentiments
    Crafty Sentiments Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a SPOOKtacular card! Such a sweet image and the gingham ribbon is fabulous!

    Thank you for participating in the ABC Challenges Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Halloween cards are my favorite kind and this is absolutely darling!! Terrific coloring and paper choices. thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Anita :-) the image is super cute and I love the colours and paper design ,,,,, and the ribbon ands buttons ,,, LOVE it all :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anita! I wanted to let you know we featured CUTE & WHIMSICAL card that you entered this evening on the Get Inky! Facebook page today! Please stop by and comment, share the post and enjoy the limelight!! Here's the link to the FB page...

    https://www.facebook.com/GetInkyStamps
    Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge.
    ~Beth – Get Inky! DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project! Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge. Congrats on being featured! I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge as well.

    La-Vie B. – Get Inky! DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeeek! Your card is too cute to be scary, good thing Halloween has many options for interpretation . You did a fabulous job, Anita. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
    Lisa😄

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant love your design and fun colours thank you for entering imagination crafts challenges

    ReplyDelete