Friday, October 11, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday over at TGF


Happy Friday!  Yes, it's finally here :)  This has been the l-o-n-g-e-s-t week and I was beginning to think that Friday would never roll around lol!  Got lots of fun planned for this weekend so I'm glad it's finally here!  Anyway, we are starting a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge today over on the Greeting Farm Blog.  It was our lovely Thanh's turn to choose the theme and she wants to hear it for the boys. 



I am using CC Dante, one of our new October release images.  I colored him with my copics and colored pencils.  Then I added some hemp cord and a button.  My sentiment is stamped on a Simple Stories Snap Sticker.  A very CAS card since I always seem to have trouble picking embellishments for masculine cards :(  Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.  I promise you won't be disappointed!  While you're there, you can read all the challenge details too :)

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fun weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Fussy and Fancy Challenge 99  -  One For The Boys

Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - CC Dante; CC Designs - Lil Lads Sentiments
Paper:  Echo Park - Reflections Fall
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, hemp cord, button, Simple Stories Snap Sticker
     

9 comments:

  1. Anita this is brilliant, great image and perfect for a man or boy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the boy is really awesome. have a lovely weekend. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant boys card, love the image and perfect embellies!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic male card anita.i love your design and the image is stunning :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic male card anita.i love your design and the image is stunning :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, dude! Heh!
    Love the colours and the minimal embellishment.
    A button and some twine is aaaaall you need on a masculine card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome colors, and a great card! !Thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy!

    xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

    ReplyDelete